Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to stay in the room after the standard departure time (10:00)?
The night before departure, our receptionists can provide information on whether it is possible to extend your stay in the room and if it is, how long you can stay, and whether there will be extra costs. If necessary, we will try to arrange that you can keep your parking space, too, but this is also to be discussed with our reception staff.
When is the wellness section open?
Our wellness section is open from 2 PM to 8 PM. After this deadline and the disinfection of the machines, the wellness services cannot be used.
Is there a restaurant nearby?
Yes, with just a few-minute walk several restaurants are accessible.
How far is the guesthouse from the centre of Visegrád?
The historic centre of Visegrád and the Danube are a comfortable 7-minute walk away.
What sorts of health and beauty services are available at the guesthouse? Do we need to pay for them?
The following services are available at our guesthouse: , Finnish sauna and salt cabin. Our sauna area is not community-based like the ones you can find in most places; the service has to be booked in advance and at the agreed time only you and your family can use it. Thus, it is important to note that it is necessary to book the wellness services in advance.
In what ways can I reserve a room?
Reservations can be made via e-mail, telephone or on our website.
Is luggage storage possible?
We can store your luggage after check-out until 12.00 on the same day.
Do you have available baby table?
We have baby cots, high chairs available (in limited numbers) if requested in advance.
Is the front desk open late in the evening?
Reception is open: 8-12 am and 2-6 pm. Please if you expect to arrive after 6 pm, indicate this upon booking or let our colleagues know by phone on the day of arrival so that we keep the reserved room free for you even after 6 pm.
(Magyar) A panzió Szép Kártya elfogadóhely?
(Magyar) Igen, Vendégeink az OTP, a K&H és az MKB bankok által kibocsátott, saját névre szóló SZÉP kártyával tudnak fizetni. Szálláshelyként fizetést a SZÉP kártya bármelyik zsebéből tudunk fogadni, de az idegenforgalmi adó SZÉP kártyával nem fizethető. SZÉP kártyás fizetés esetén ÁFÁ-s számlát kizárólag a kártyára nyomtatott névre tudunk kiállítani!
Where can I smoke?
The entire building of our guesthouse is a non-smoking area.
The designated smoking area can be found in the yard.
The designated smoking area can be found in the yard.
What room types to choose from?
- Double rooms with double bed (with shower, overlooking the garden or hillside)
- Triple rooms (with bath or shower, overlooking the mountainside or the garden)
- Triple rooms with tea kitchen (equipped with dining table, mini fridge, hob, microwave oven)
- 5-bed family rooms (with a bathtub, overlooking the garden)
What do the rooms feature?
Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower, in which there are towels and wash a basin. Hairdryers are available on request. The rooms have flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi access.
How do you get to Visegrád?
- By train, the town can be approached on the Budapest-Szob main railway line, (Nagymaros-Visegrád, the distance is 51 km from Budapest, only passenger trains stop there) and can only be reached via the ferry boat.
- On the Buda side of the Danube from Budapest to Szentendre runs the suburban railway. (22 km, approx. 41 minutes). From Szentendre, a bus goes to Visegrád.
- The bus stop is directly located next to the train station.
- Direct buses also run to Visegrád from Budapest, Árpád-híd bus stop (44 km, approx. 80 minutes)
- The riverboat journey time from Budapest is approx. 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- Hydrofoil boat journey time from Budapest is approx. 55 minutes.
- Visegrád can be reached from Esztergom by hydrofoil boat within 75-90 minutes.
- By car we can get to Visegrád on highway number 11 (44 km from Budapest, 22 km from Esztergom).
- On the left bank of the Danube, from Budapest on the M3 motorway until (Vác, Hont) inlet section (depending on traffic, 15 minutes), then take the 2/A clearway road (30 minutes – turn off at the Vác North and Szob exit), then Visegrád is accessible by road No. 12, with a ferry crossing at Nagymaros.
What is the easiest way to get to the guesthouse?
Reaching Visegrád, turn off highway No. 11- and into Rév utca (Rév street), then go straight ahead passing the church until you see the Villa Harmónia sign.
What kinds of parking facilities are available to the guests at the guesthouse?
We reserve parking spaces for our guests in front of the building of the guesthouse. The room price includes the parking.
When does one have to leave the room?
Your room is at your disposal until 10.00 AM on check-out day. In case you have other plans as well before going home at, we are happy to store your luggage further on the day of departure until 12.00, and your car can also be left in our inner parking lot, depending on available space.
What time can the room be occupied?
Guests can occupy the rooms from 14:00 on the day of arrival. If there were no guests leaving your room that day, then of course we can let you occupy your room earlier. If you arrive earlier, please contact our staff by phone to ask whether the room can be occupied earlier than 14:00. If you arrive earlier and the room is not available yet, you can give your luggage for safekeeping to reception.
Do room prices and package rates include the tourist tax?
No, the tourist tax has to paid separately for everyone above 18 years of age, the amount is HUF 380 / person / night.
How can one cancel a reservation?
Bookings can be cancelled without a penalty charge up until 7 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation within the 7 day period, the penalty is 30% of the booking value. The deadline without cancellation fee in case of bookings sent through Booking.com is also 7 days. In case of cancellations made less than 7 days in advance, the first night will have to paid, while in case of no show, we will debit your account with the total booking value.
What kind of child-friendly services are there in the guesthouse?
For children, the following options are available: high chair, food heating possibility.